Position: Senior Electrical Engineer
- 15+ years experience in the engineering design of industrial power distribution systems including substations, motor control, lighting, backup power systems, and energy conservation measures.
- Professional Engineer registration in at least one US state.
- Ability to travel throughout the US and Canada. Some international travel may also be required.
- Experience supervising engineers, designers and drafters as part of an electrical design team.
- Experience estimating electrical engineering and construction costs.
- Computer model development on Excel and Visual Basic.
- Electrical engineering design for industrial, manufacturing, and utilities projects.
- Perform electrical studies including load flow, short circuit studies, coordination studies, energy audits and code compliance.
- Develop electrical engineering documents including Single Line Diagrams, Electrical Interconnections, Panel Drawings, Elementaries, Specifications, I/O Diagrams, Motor Lists, and Power Plans.
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating electrical engineering/design efforts on multi-discipline engineering projects.
- Experience with instrumentation and process control systems is desirable.
- Field support including on-site design, technical support and construction management.
- Responsible for electrical engineering estimates and capital cost estimates for engineering projects.
- Assist with proposal development, marketing, and business development efforts.
- Provide project management for projects that are primarily electrical in nature.
- Provide training and mentoring of junior level electrical engineers and designers.
E3 Energy Partners is a consulting engineering firm located in Seattle, Washington. We provide multi-discipline engineering study and design services to biofuels, alternative energy, and high technology clients.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Daniel Parker, P.E.
1008 Western Avenue, Suite 307
Seattle, WA 98104